Welcome to private therapeutic practice
„Poradím se“ (I´ll consult)
We provide psychological counseling and psychotherapy. We focus on the following areas in particular:
- Personal mental problems and troubles
- Partnership and marital problems
- Conflicts and relationship problems
- Study, work and career counselling
Mgr. Lenka Procházková
uses Process Oriented Apprach by psychologist Arnold Mindell. She combines experience in psychotherapy of young adults and besides personal problems focuses specifically on relationship and marital issues. Process therapy builds on complex grasp of the client´s situation and maps unconscious processes to bring out hidden signals conducive to problematic issues at hand.
Mgr. Marek Procházka
is certified in Person Centered Approach by psychologist Carl Rogers. He builds on experience with treatment of clinical disorders and history of skill development and coaching due to background in professional psychology. Based on these sources he takes a thoroughly individual approach to each individual client with focus on effective handling of the therapeutic contract.
We counsel on appointment only.
- Price is CZK 800 for a 50 minute session.
- Insurance is not accepted.
How to make an appointment
Please contact individual therapists directly:
- Mgr. Lenka Procházková, +420 608 916 368
- Mgr. Marek Procházka, +420 731 655 578
We consult online only until furter notice.
We are located on Badeniho 1, Praha 6.
- 3 minutes walk from Hradčanská station, metro A.
- Trams 1, 2, 7, 8, 14, 17, 18, 20, 25, 26.
- Intercity buss station nearby.
Ring the bell Psychoterapie 4 at house entrance. The counseling room is on the 2nd floor, Centrum Alivio.